Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Linkon, First Birthday Cake Smash




























































































I saw this little guy on the first day we attended our new church. I kept looking at him throughout the chuch service, thinking how cute he would be to photograph. seven months later, I got the courage to ask his parents, Kevin and Chrissy if I could photograph him. They agreed and boy, was I right!
Linkon was in a playful, happy mood. I had no problems getting smiles out of him. I have to tell you...he was one of the most well-behaved one year olds I've ever seen!

When we brought the cake out, he couldn't wait to dig in. I had to have his mommy hold him back while I got the camera ready. What ensued can only be described as a cake eating frenzy! We laughed so hard at him. At one point, I thought he was actually going to stick his face right into the cake! I had a really hard time narrowing down the pictures, but mom and dad are going to have a tougher time picking out their favorites! Thanks, Kevin and Chrissy, for sharing Linkon with me!


No comments: