Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kim's Family









I got a call last Friday night from the daughter of a lady I work with. Her son was leaving the following evening and she wanted to know if I would have time the next morning to take some family pictures before he left that evening, and her daughter left for college the next week!

We met at Monument Valley Park first thing Saturday morning. It was apparently a good day for picture taking because there were no less than 4 photographers in the park when I arrived.

It was a beautiful day and the family was very lovely. They were easy to photograph and I learned that all I had to say to make everyone in the family laugh, was "how about those Angels?" I guess they are big fans of the California Angels. I'm glad we were able to get some family images for this family before it was too late. Thanks, Kim and family for letting me capture these special memories for you!

No comments: