Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Simmons Family,09














































This past Sunday, I had an appointment to shoot family portraits of the family of a wonderful woman that I work with. Unfortunately, at almost the exact time of the session, it started pouring rain so we re-scheduled for the next afternoon.

Monday we met at Monument Valley Park and started shooting. Debbie's youngest granddaughter was just not going to smile for me! She was even able to resist my infamous duck voice! She really did not want to smile! After we took a few family pictures and some individual family pictures, it started raining yet again!! We tried to wait out the rain under the gazebo in the park, but it just wouldn't let up. We finally decided the weather was just not going to cooperate so we went home, with high hopes that I at least got some good pictures of the family.
Well, I think I got a few good pictures for the family to choose from and I hope they enjoy them. Thanks, David, Debbie and family for weathering the stormy weather with me.

No comments: