Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long Time, No Blog....

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged!! So much has happened in the world...I lost all my dreams of winning a million dollars when Ed McMahon passed away, the world lost an angel that worked for a guy named Charlie, we lost the King of Pop (and Weirdness)and we lost the guy who gave me a headache with all his screaming commercials! What is going to happen to the world now?

I know it sounds like I am making their deaths sound trivial, but I'm really not. My point is, what will you be remembered for doing with your life? Are you out there making a difference? Or are you out there trying to "gain the whole world"? Most of these people gained the whole world (or a lot of it), and in the end, they took nothing with them. What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his own soul? I hope you take the time today to think about what kind of legacy you want to leave behind. Will you find a cause that is worthy? Or will you just continue to do what you've been doing? For me, I want to leave a legacy that says I cared about my children and the world they grow up in. I want to leave a legacy that says I cared about my fellow man. What will you do????

No comments: