Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ryan, Class of 2010













Ryan is my first senior from the Class of 2010! Ryan is a friend of my daughter's and I actually took some photographs of him a couple of years ago when he appeared as "Beast" in the Lewis Palmer High School productions of "Beauty and the Beast". After taking those photographs, I had hoped that he would call me when it was time to get his senior portraits done.

This is just my first session with Ryan. He needed some headshots for an audition he has at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center next week. We just did some studio headshots on this day, and will be taking him outdoors in August to capture some fun and edgy urban shots!
Maybe some day I will watch Ryan accepting an Oscar and he will remember that I took his headshots way back when!! Check back to see his urban shots.





No comments: