Monday, January 18, 2010

Weddings!

If you are getting married, or know someone that is getting married, Monica Bryant Photography is now offering wedding photography. While I have done weddings in the past, I haven't actively advertised weddings. Well, after much praying and seeking, I feel that now is the time for me to start shooting weddings!

My style is your style! If you want traditional wedding shots....I will shoot traditional. If you tend to like more non-traditional things, then I will shoot non-traditional. I love letting my creativity flow, and love knowing exactly what you want. This is YOUR wedding day....I want you to have the memories the way you want them.

If you are interested in talking with me about your wedding, please contact me at (719) 475-1755. I'd love to sit down with you and discuss your plans.

No comments: