Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year, 2010!

Wow...has it been 3 months since I last blogged?!!?! My bad! It's been a busy few months with the holidays, my children dancing in The Nutcracker, and creating wonderful memories of my clients for years to come! I have much to update, but won't try to bore you with the details! Let's just start from scratch...new beginnings...new year...

2010 will be a bittersweet year for me. In my personal life, I will be selling the home that we built and have loved for over 6 years now. This is very difficult for me as I love this house and it has many memories--both good and bad---forever etched into the walls. I wish I didn't have to sell it, but alas, other areas of my life are demanding it! I know that no matter where I go, or where I live, everything will be fine as long as I have my God and my children with me. True happiness does not come from where you live or what your address is. It comes from knowing God and being with family.

In my professional life, I am looking to have a great year. I've always had such wonderful clients and am looking forward to meeting some new people as well as serving those I've worked with before.

I wish you all a wonderful 2010, and please remember me for all of your photographic needs!

No comments: