Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My senior, my daughter...


















My beautiful oldest daughter is a senior this year--sigh---.... She has been bugging me to get her senior pictures done since June! I have just been so busy taking everyone elses senior pictures that I just haven't had time to do hers.

Well, I got a request from a senior asking if I would do her senior pictures at a waterfall. After some research, we headed up to the mountains in search of a waterfall. After a long drive, followed by a long hike (is that in my job description?!?) we found a gorgeous waterfall. I think it was worth the drive and sore legs!!! She even got brave and went under the falls.....and it was very cold to say the least! What girls won't do for a great picture...


I thought they turned out great and she loved them! Who said you can't make teenage girls happy??

No comments: