Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's Been a While...

Wow! It's been a really long time since I updated my blog! So many things have happened in my life in the past 7 months that I haven't been able to keep up with my blog.

Well, it's senior season and I'm busy, busy, busy! I love shooting seniors (with a camera, that is). They are always my favorite. Oh, to be young and have your whole life ahead of you. Use it wisely, seniors!

Since my last blog, I also went into business per se with John Wright at www.ezactions.com . If you have never heard of his Photoshop actions, you MUST check out his website and order some. His are the best bar none! I even like them better than another guy who I won't name, (but has the initials K.K.) who sells actions for a lot more $$$$. I have been designing templates and they are now being sold on his website, so go check them out! If they don't have the name "Photoblast" on them, then it's probably one of my template packages. Be sure to check back a lot as we will adding items every month.

Well, that's all for now. My life is super busy right now, but please check back to see what I've been up to. Blessings!

No comments: