Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Looking to...

I'm looking to update my portfolio and noticed I have a glaring lack of baby/toddler images as well as maternity and engagement shots! So, if you are engaged, pregnant, or have a baby/toddler and would like to get some portraits taken, please contact me.

I'm sure most of you have noticed that prices are going up on just about everything you purchase and the same holds true for printing. I know these are hard times for most people and I think everyone should be able to afford portraits of their precious memories. I will be trying a new pricing structure that will hopefully work for both you as my client and myself, as a small business owner. The pricing change will be minimal and if you are a client that has not ordered yet, I will continue to offer you the former prices until June 1st, 2009.

As we go into this new year, my prayer is that these hard economic times will pass quickly and we can look forward to the exciting years ahead of us.

No comments: