Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Very Late, but Merry Christmas!




OK...so I'm a little late with the "Merry Christmas", but I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I've been busy with work and just spending some time with my girls.
Every year my whole family gets together for a family picture for my mom to send out with her Christmas card. This year was no different. This is my family: My dad and mom; oldest brother, Larry and his wife, Cathy; their three children, Brittany, Cassie and Brandon; my younger brother, Rob and his wife, Aimee; their two sons, Benjamin and Noah; my younger sister, Jennifer and her husband, Peter; and of course, my three beautiful daughters, Ashley, Emily and Natalie.
The second image is our family Christmas card. Many of you know that I design cards as well as take pictures and it's always fun to come up with a new card every Christmas.
I wish you all a very healthy and prosperous new year!






No comments: