Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chris and Ronna's Family





























This is Chris and Ronna's beautiful family. I had the privilege of taking their daughter, Rebecca's, senior pictures last year (2008) and was thrilled when they called and asked me if I could take some family pictures of them while their two oldest children were home for the holidays.

We took their pictures at their gorgeous home, which was decorated to the hilt for Christmas. This was the first time I ever went to someones home to take their pictures and it was actually a lot of fun. When I arrived, they had a list of shots they wanted taken! It sure made my job a lot easier! They are a fun-loving family and it shows in their images.


Thanks, Chris and Ronna for allowing me to capture your family!

No comments: