Saturday, January 12, 2008

A New Year, A New Me

Well, it's a brand new year and I've decided to make some changes in my photography business. I've changed my name (not my real name--my studio name) from Creative Images to Monica Bryant Photography. With that change, came the need to change business cards, postcards, any advertising, etc... It's been challenging, but fun to come up with something that tells those who don't know me, what my style is.

I've also decided that although I love taking photographs of anything, I really love photographing high school seniors and dancers. It is my passion and I think it shows in my work. I will continue to photograph babies, tweens, teens, families, etc..., but I am going to really concentrate on those two.

We'll see what the new year holds for me personally and professionally, but I already feel like it's going to be a great year!

No comments: